Don't miss any blog, subscribe to the monthly newsletter:
- September: Motherhood, Part 2
- May: We All Have a #MeToo Story to Tell
- March: Motherhood
- February: All You Need is Love
- December: Surrender
- September: How Do You Heal Yourself?
- July: False Nails are Killing Your Creativity!
- May: Pleasure and Sex
- April: A Photograph of the Dead
- March: Being a Woman in a Man's World
- February: On Writing Pages
- January: The Wedding Dress
- December: The Lie of Our Birth
- November: Change is the Only Certainty in Life!
- October: Reject Your Anger!
- September: An Ode to Siblings
- July: The Dream
- June: Food for Thought
- May: Eight Vials of Blood and a Battle for our Creative Nature
- April: Where Rivers Divide More Than Land
- March: A Woman is Human Too
- February: Material Fantasies of a Religious Fanatic
- January: The Art of Self-Mastery (or Being Aware of the Monkey Mind…)
- December: The Matriarch's Domain
- November: What Makes You Itch?
- October: The Pleasure and Pain of Hair
- September: The Business of Death at the Burning Ghats of Varanasi
- August: Carving Away the Parts That Are Not Me
- July: The Money Myth
- June: Get Out of the Guilt
- May: Identity and Being
- April: Life Is Risky
- March: How Certain Is Your Memory?
- February: Live Your Story!
- January: How Impatient We Are for Salvation!
- December: The Body in Pain
- November: I'm a Feminist, Now What?
- October: The Art of Corruption
- September: ‘Petrification’ is the process by which organic matter turns into stone
- June: The Creative Impulse
- May: Is Procreation a Birthright?
- April: Sense and Sustainability
- March: What Lies in a Body Beyond Gender and Sex
- February: Hallmark Dates
- January: A Meditative Journey